Check this simple cannabis skin recipe by @MagicalButter. Make your own bug bite relief lotion. When spring and summertime are upon us, everything is blooming and coming to life—including mosquitoes, bees, and wonderful fire ants in the yard.
Unless you live in a plastic bubble, you’re bound to get bitten or stung by something; so we created this wonderful recipe of goodness that will give you sweet, blessed relief from the itching and swelling.
Since we like to keep things as natural as possible, the recipe of course contains no chemicals, additives or preservatives. It is so easy to do!
- Skill Level: Easy
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Serving Size: As needed
- Yield: about 2 cups/475 ml
- 16 ounces/450 g shea butter
- ¼ cup/60 ml beeswax
- 2 teaspoons/10 ml tea tree oil
- 2 teaspoons/10 ml camphor oil
- 2 teaspoons/10 ml orange peel oil
- 2 teaspoons/10 ml lavender oil
- Place all ingredients into your MagicalButter machine, and secure the head.
- Press the Temperature button, and select 160ºF/71°C; then press the 1 Hour/Oil button.
- Sterilize containers of your choice by boiling them for 5-10 minutes.
- When the cycle is completed, pour the oil into a large container.
- Let your infused oil cool completely.
- Transfer the mixture into your sterilized containers.
Due to its shea butter base, we recommend refrigerating your Bug Bite Relief Lotion.
Thank you MagicalButter for sharing your awesome recipe! Get your MagicalButter machine at MagicalButter.com and start cooking!