@MagicalButter brings to Ganjly its easy recipe on how to make fresh herbed magical butter.
- Skill Level: Easy
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Chill Time: 10-15 minutes
- 2 cups/475 ml (4 sticks) unsalted butter
- 4 tablespoons/60 ml chives
- 4 tablespoons/60 ml basil
- 1 teaspoon/5 ml thyme
- 1 teaspoon/5 ml rosemary
- 1 teaspoon/5 ml sage
- 1 teaspoon/5 ml pink Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon/5 ml freshly ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Place all the ingredients into your MagicalButter machine, and secure the head.
- Press the Temperature button, and select 160ºF/71°C; then press the 4 Hours/Tincturebutton.
- Once the cycle is finished, let the machine sit for 10-15 minutes. This will let everything separate, making your straining process easier.
- Put on your LoveGlove, and strain your butter through your PurifyFilter. Squeeze the bottom of the filter with your LoveGlove until as much of the oil is out of the botanicals as possible.
- Use your Herbal Compound Butter immediately, or store it for later.
Kept refrigerated in a resealable container, your herbal butter will last 6-12 months.
Thank you MagicalButter for sharing your awesome recipe! The MagicalButter machine makes it easy for medical marijuana patients to create their own medicine by infusing their own cannabis-infused topicals, tinctures and edibles. Get your MagicalButter machine at MagicalButter.com and start experimenting!