@MagicalButter teaches you how to make magical cannabis tincture. Here’s how to make magical cannabis tincture. Try ’em out!
- Skill Level: Easy
- Cook Time: 4-8 hours
- Serving Size: Per recipes request
- Yield: 2-5 cups/475-1180 ml
- ¼-1 ounce/7-28 g botanicals per cup/240 ml*, decarbed
- 2-5 cups/475-1180 ml Everclear grain alcohol, 151 or 190 proof (or vegetable glycerin)
- CAUTION: MATERIALS ARE HIGHLY FLAMMABLE. Could cause injury. Never use an open flame, natural gas or propane burner, or permit smoking around the cooking process.
- The Minimum is 2 cups/475 ml. Maximum capacity 5 cups/1180 ml.
- Place the ingredients into your MagicalButter machine, and secure the head.
- Press the Temperature button, and select 130°F/55°C (if your model’s lowest option is 160°F/71°C, use that setting). Then press the 4 Hours/Tinctureor 8 Hoursbutton (8-hour tincture will have a stronger flavor and deeper intensity).
- After the cycle is complete, unplug the unit at the outlet, and remove the head of the appliance. Put on your LoveGlove™, and pour the pitcher contents slowly through your PurifyFilter™ into a dark glass container.
*For best results, do not pre-grind botanicals. Adjust botanical weight according to personal preference.
Do not add water or lecithin.
Refrigerate or store your Magical Tincture in a cool, dry place. Properly stored, alcohol tinctures may keep indefinitely.
The MagicalButter machine makes it easy for medical marijuana patients to create their own medicine by infusing their own cannabis-infused topicals, tinctures and edibles. Get your MagicalButter machine bundle at MagicalButter.com and start cooking!